The Royal Foresters membership is spread across the East Kingdom but still, all Royal Foresters are governed by one High Court and a Warden. This high court is responsible for all reports that get filed with East Kingdom, the finances and for initiating most new members. The guild allows for local forest courts named after the regions in which the members live however, and in any shire or canton where five or more members reside, those members may elect to apply for a regional group status. Regional groups may act largely independent so long as they abide by the rules and regulations of the SCA and of the guild as defined in the constitution. Local groups as of 2017 will answer to Deputy Wardens, one for American members and one for Canadian Members. These deputies will be known as the Warden of the North and the Warden of the South respectively and will oversee all regional groups in their area and report to the Warden of the East.
Currently there are members from Lyndhaven, Avonmore, the Cantons of the Barony of Ruantallan and the Barony of Endewearde, however we hope to expand into other areas of Tir Mara and throughout the East Kingdom.
The Forests and Royal Forests of the East Kingdom that are currently patrolled are;
- Avonmore Forest (Afforested 2013)
- Seashire Forest, Barony of Ruantallan (Afforested 2013)
- Forest of Ynis Y Gwaed, Barony of Ruantallan (Afforested 2013)
- Lyndhaven Forest (Afforested 2014)
- Forest of Distant Shore, Barony of Ruantallan (Afforested 2015)
- Royal Forest of Ruantallan (Afforested 2013)
- Royal Forest of Endewearde (Afforested 2015)
- Forest of Mountain Freehold (Afforested 2016)
- Forest of Malagentia
- Forest of Smithwick
- Forest of Gigleswick
- Forest of Bakhail
- Forest of Dragonship haven
- Forest of Carolingia
Affiliated Forests patrolled by brother and sister foresters from other kingdoms include;
- Forests of Northshield
- Forests of Atlantia
For more information on starting a local group in your area contact the Principal officer.